I was looking for blog posts ideas and one idea I saw was to post things people might not know about you. It sounds fun so I thought I’d give it a go! Edited to add: This was really hard! I’m such an average person, thinking of 10 things was difficult!!
10 Things You Might Not Know About Me
- I am left handed. Other famous left handed people include Barack Obama and Prince William. If it’s good enough for Royalty, then it’s good enough for me.
- Despite living in Hampshire now, I’m originally from Sheffield in Yorkshire. We moved to Hampshire in 2015.
- I have hydronephrosis which basically means one of my kidneys is swollen and larger than the average kidney. It’s not an issue at the moment.
- I have never broken a bone or had a hospital stay. *Touch wood* I don’t want to start now!
- I haven’t visited many countries. I’ve been to France, Germany and America. I’ve been to Scotland and Wales too, they count right?!
- Growing up I wanted to be a taxi driver and then a vet. I didn’t do either! I’m a nursery nurse.
- I have Astigmatism which means the lens of my eye isn’t perfectly curved. I wore glasses from age 3.
- I’m scraping the barrel now, in 1994 my school choir, that I was a member of, won Sheffield Young Choir of the Year. One of the songs we sang was Sloop John B.
- I got married on 21st December. We had a Christmas themed wedding. Our guests were given tree decorations as favours and had a Christmas dinner
- I’ve always enjoyed reading. At age 7 my reading was assessed and I had a reading level of a 15 year old. My Mum provided this last fact as I was struggling to think of anything. Thanks Mum!