I’m a little late in posting this but here is my roundup of February in pictures. I can not believe it’s already March! It only seems two minutes since Christmas was here but now there’s a definite feel of Spring in the air and I’m so ready for warm evenings and new blooms.
- February saw some great sunsets. This picture is taken at Stokes Bay, the next bay along from ours.
- I got two new candles from a local shop with a 25% discount! I’ve never used Village Candle before. Review to follow!
- In February we went to eat out a couple of times in Portsmouth which houses the Spinnaker Tower. I thought this angle was different to how you would usually see it.
- There were some gorgeous days in February where we saw sunshine and blue skies. I enjoyed getting out and about!
- I made a good effort with my nails in February, something which has fell by the way side so far in March. I must try harder!
- Whilst walking along the beach I found a heart shaped stone. I pocketed it and brought it home to add to my little seaside display in the hall.
- Despite February having some lovely days there was also strong winds and rain. When I took this photo I was trying to capture the waves crashing in. Usually the Solent is reasonably still.
- One last sunset to finish off 😉
Here’s hoping March turns out to be just as pretty.