Thank you CeeJay for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award. I adore CeeJay’s blog because it was her blog that allowed me to run again. I was googling my injury symptoms and a blog post of CeeJay’s came up in that search. I read that she’d used compression socks to help with leg pain so I bought myself a pair and the rest is history.
So now a bit about “The Mystery Blogger Award”. It was created by Okoto Enigma’s Blog…in her words…”The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers and their ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. they are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
8. Ask you nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
9. Share a link to your best post(s).
Here are the 5 questions CeeJay asked me:
- Where are you from and what is the one thing you love about living there?
Originally I’m from Sheffield in the North of England. I lived there for 32 years. Someone once said to me “When you’re bored of Sheffield, you’re bored of life” It’s true. There’s always something to do in Sheffield. It’s a huge city with plenty of shopping, museums, nightlife, gardens, parks etc.
Now I live in Lee-on-the-Solent on the South Coast of England. The one thing I love about living here? The beach. Being so close to the sea is a dream come true.
2. What do you strive for within yourself?
I try to be the best version of myself. I try to be kind and considerate of others.
3. If you were given an air ticket to anywhere in the world, where would it be to and why?
This is a tricky one because I’m not a traveller. Some people have dreams of seeing the world but I just don’t. I guess I’d maybe say Australia. No idea why, it just looks like a nice place to visit.
4. Who or what is the biggest influence in your life.
I think I’ll credit my parkrun friends with this. Not only did they welcome me in to the community when I moved here 3 years ago but they’ve also supported my return to running. They inspire me to try harder and keep going when it comes to running. They answer my annoying questions about running and never laugh at me for being a rookie.
5. What words do you live by or try to live by?
Stay close to people that feel like sunshine
A link to my best post:
I don’t know if this is my best post but this is definitely milestone post. My post about running The Whole 5K